The country’s knowledge of science and technology needs to be updated for the 21st century, said Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong at his meeting with the Ministry of Science and Technology.
They discussed the implementation of the 11th Party Congress’s Resolution, preparations a project to develop the science and technology sector in the context of country’s socialist oriented market economy and international integration.
Mr. Trong praised the contributions made by science and technology to national construction and defence. He also confirmed the Party’s consistent stance of prioritizing science and technology as its top policy for developing production.
Tin liên quan
- Proposals for better implementation of science and technology policy - 01/12/2015 07:20
- Researcher Jaap Voeten advises Vietnamese policy makers - 01/12/2015 07:17
- Apply product order method "untie" for scientific research - 01/12/2015 07:14
- Scientific way ahead is many arduous - 01/12/2015 07:13
- Need to remove barrier in investment, financing mechanisms for science and technology organizations - 01/12/2015 07:12